Monday, July 4, 2011

second response

Sorry I haven't written back in a few days, busy weekend.
Uh, with the unfiltered cigs. Too harsh. My friend rolled his own for years till he quit recently. You know it's bad when the the guy who was the heavy metal of smokers quits and you're still craving. If I remember to check out that orchestra song I will but the cynic is screaming annoying world music but I'll give it a shot.

Ha ha yeah I know the bike thing. I started learning from my friends dad but when they moved, no one picked up the slack so I just got lazy. I've tried now but it's fucking hard to balance. But I must say, cyclists that act like they're fucking cars piss me the fuck off. Don't get in the fucking left hand turn lane. Just get on the sidewalk for fucks sake! Sorry, it just irritates me.

Tecate Light? Trying to watch your figure? I like Tecate cuz it reminds me of high school.

I'm sorry about your friend. I haven't had anyone really close to me die except my grandma but we weren't that close. Those artist types can be very destructive. It's unfortunate but that's how it is sometimes. What happened to the girl he was in love with? Is she still around? That must have been awful for her. I can't imagine..

Henry Rollins is my hero. A genius. I've seen his spoken word live a couple of times, hilarious! That song is probably the only good one he has. I don't like Rollins Band, terrible but the man is all kinds of amazing. Love him.
You should try to explain what it is you study. If it's at all interesting I don't care too much if I don't fully understand it. I watch copious amounts of Science and Discovery channel. My favorite is astrophysics. If there was one thing I want to fully understand and would love to study, that would be it. I find it infinitely interesting. There is just so much out there, it blows my fucking mind. I'll watch those programs for hours and then google articles on it. For a while I was obsessed with quarks. Ridiculous..

Ah shit you're really gonna hit me with the love question? Mushy girly shit? Ok, I have been. My best friend from high school. But it just wasn't in the stars for us. Bad timing for both of us. Plus were both really weird, we don't talk about that. Plus the whole don't ruin the friendship thing. He is my soulmate though. Doesn't matter how long we haven't seen each other we just pick up like it's only been a day. There's been maybe a handful of others but he was the first and the best. Ha! Speak of the devil..

In response to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNtsq3LYl1E
Ok so I'm watching that youtube post and writing this at the same time. So number one seems ok.
Number two I understand but some people like to be used as slaves or property. If it's understood that it consensual that what does it matter? Number three, totally agree.
Number four I pretty much agree with except for evil ones. Some kids are born fucked up. I'm not saying it's ok to rape or abuse children but I've seen fucked up kids and they are frightening.
Number five, don't condemn people for their inborn nature? Are you fucking kidding me? So it's don't hate gays for being gay cuz they're born that way, but what about pedophiles, rapists, murders that were fucked from the beginning? Should I welcome them with open arms as well? So treat everyone equally? Like Jesus, right? And why is it Gods fault when something bad or tragic happens but a break through in science has nothing to do with Him. People say God is fucked up cuz of the Holocaust but no one is crying over the dinosaurs being wiped out. It's only tragic if you care. Right now there are thousands of horrible and beautiful things happening right down to the smallest particle. But people don't care unless it affects them directly; and those who do are often called Jesus like or martyrs. You can say that you can't compare dinos to humans but yes you fucking can. People only give a shit if they love or care or have some interest in it. Everything else is just space. Most people don't know shit about inborn nature, they only know what you tell them. That includes me sometimes.
Number six. Lame. That served no purpose. That could mean so many things depending on the situation.
Number seven. Sounds like the bible. Isn't it called Thou shall not lie?
Number eight. Werd!
Number nine. Hmmm. This is tricky. What these people did and have done for thousands of years is horrific. But, I can't call someone crazy for their religious beliefs, even if they are horrifying. My religion has crazy too. And if they believe that theirs is right all they are doing is following their faith. It's disgusting, I think they are wrong, and that their path is a dark one but they see us the same way. Unless your like a Buddhist or just an inherently good person regardless of the religion, there is a darkness that ties your heart to your faith. Some peoples are small other are far far scarier.
Number ten. Again, the Bible was written by man, not God. Again, the Bible has been translated from so many people and languages for so many years, who is to say what we read now was interpreted properly or even the same as what was originally written? No one shouldn't be made to feel bad for believing it, or abiding by it, since you are not supposed to judge people. I don't like anyone telling me what I should or shouldn't believe. Give me your knowledge and I'll decide for myself. And I find it ridiculous that a minute and a half of your wisdom that you acquired in 40 years is supposed to trump the most popular book in the world that's how fucking old? Shiiiiiittt. Sorry Chris, it's not gonna happen. I get what he's saying but whatevs. He seems rather pompous. I guess I might right now too. Who the fuck is he?
Despite all my chatter, I like that you show me shit I haven't seen, I appreciate that.
And yes, Jim Beam is awful. Hope you had an awesome 4th! I'm gonna go sweat in another room and drink. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment