Sunday, June 5, 2011

if i am what i am, what is everyone else?

i know we would have been good together. that was never a question. but it's quite clear after tonight we will not be together. you use words and phrases i've long since abandoned. your once frightening nature has been tamed. you're so focused you're just a bright round star with no sharp edged beams. i thought in my turbulent cycle i'd fight against myself to your plane only to find it deserted. cold rides. wilted flowers. gray skin. i couldn't leave a place like this knowing i could revive it. but i understand your plight. all alone. the comers and goers. you felt injured. lowly. if no one can see this place, maybe it doesn't belong. you thought it superiority. you thought it arrogance. all because someone stuck needles in your eyes and when they were pulled from your face you saw what everyone forgot the minute they touched this earth....

i know we would have been good together. as sure as my soul is light. as sure as the paint in the sky. as sure as the holes in my skin.. follow me. i wont show you things you've never seen. that is not my gift. i'll bring to the place you've always known. i'll make you feel it. all the truth you need is inside the bloody mess of yours. all you need is in that breath. i dont want peoples wants. there are so many futures. they crash and collide and you fight to find the right one. take them all. every point is part of you. every direction is the way to go. tear yourself apart. go. if you cant be a part of everything, you're a part of nothing. in every instance you are. you are. this is who we are. this is what we'll be. i know it. as sure as the night is black. and the clocks are violent. every point is where you start. every point of your life is alive. is going forward. i believe my dreams. fantasies. because they live as much as i do. its a pain i cant be without.

tonight i saw a death. i wont leave without kissing it good bye. it knows me as well as my mother. as well as my car. my bed. my socks. this is me. i've always been here. do not be frightened away from your years. do not be bullied by suspicion. it only hurts as much as you allow it to. they only believe as much as you give them. as long as you are what you are, there are no limits. what you see is what is. you know it to be true. find peace in the fact that there are no facts. just truth. show yourself, not them, the truth. and find me wading..

No comments:

Post a Comment