Thursday, April 7, 2011

fb 1 (200?)

today started off ok. somewhere along the line I started to feel ill. Dancing didn't help. It only lured me into an unrealistic fantasy. A picture of a puppy made me text his brother. As if that's any consolation. I don't know what's worse; being angry that I'm sad or being sad. It's one of those solid cries. All stoic and single teared. Lame. I'm even embarrassed I admitted it in this blog. How do you miss 10 percent of someone? How does such a small percentage fill a whole? Every time I tear away I feel like I'm digging a deeper grave. I guess I am. What are they to me? I see my future and they don't make an appearance. I sit in my desperation and they're every thought. Someone snatch me from my life preserver cuz it's the only thing keeping me from living.

No comments:

Post a Comment