Wednesday, February 23, 2011

incomplete

i can feel the science of my body. the mechanics of cells. like an instrument set in motion, i feel the wheels turning. i am neither cold nor set aflame. i am not a tyrant or a cog. i have no destination just an immediate purpose. my goals are vapor and my drive is porous. my hands are clockwork. my eyes are amoebas. my hair is dust. all around me i seek a purpose i've yet to find. all around me i see a purpose i've yet to feel. i'm powering myself like my own puppetmaster. i feel absent. i'm only connected now by memories and obligations. my skin is microscopic tentacles reaching out into your pores; wanting to inch my way into every nerve, satisfying every part of your being. i am nobody's purpose. your body is faulty wiring and i can fix you with my tongue. sometimes i think you worship fear. who doesn't want to personally know every inch of their body like a mechanic knows a motor? i wanna seep through you like rain through the earths soil and leave my mark for all to see and feel. i understand you and you know thats one of the most beautiful things in the world because it makes you feel at home. people can love but to understand brings someone to a place in you thats only frequented by one other person, yourself. its like having a best friend in your head heart and soul. i'm your clean slate. i'm your demon. i'm antimatter. i'm your stone cold muse. i'm your etch-a-sketch; shake me too hard and you'll erase all that was every imprinted on me. i'm the wanting and the fear. and if you think i've sunk too low, i'll put the Mariana Trench to shame. i'm your sea serpent. i'm your rock n roll whore. i'm the closest your gonna get to tangible omnipotence. i'm as far as you're gonna get and i'm gone. just because something is real doesn't mean its true. i can feel the dust of your bones on my skin. i can feel the cold tile of your bathroom floor. i'm home. aren't you happy that i'm your frankenstein? i hope you got your secret decoder ring..

1 comment: